We know you’re busy, but we also know how important it is for you as a realtor to stay plugged into what’s happening in the industry. An excellent way to do that is by reading real estate blogs. Our advice: start here with Ratified Title Group. We give you regular updates on what’s happening in the market, tips on marketing, getting leads, and everything you need to know about the title process and title insurance.
Here are some other blogs we recommend for top tips, trends, and everything you need to know to stay at the top of your real estate game. So, pick five of these and bookmark them so you can check them out regularly.
- Mckissock – If you’re looking to grow your real estate business and appraisal skills, Mckissock may be the blog for you. You’ll learn about real estate tax laws and appraisals of specific home types. If you’re a parent, you’ll even learn how to balance parenting with a real estate career.
- Keller Williams – In this blog, you’ll learn about gathering leads and personal marketing and branding. You’ll also get training opportunities and TED talks. Specifically, you’ll learn about real estate regulation and how to grow your business.
- Housing Wire – Housing Wire is your one-stop shop for industry news. You’ll get the latest trends in interest rates, finance, and regulation that will help you guide your clients to the best decisions. It’s also great for big-picture views of the real estate industry.
- Speaking of Real Estate – This is the official blog of the National Association of Realtors® and one of seven blogs the NAR offers. Culture Scan provides information on real estate policy, possible violations, and home equity loans.
- Inman – This is a good blog for tech-savvy realtors. You’ll learn what’s new in real estate technology and what the biggest agencies use. This blog for the modern real estate agent will help you stay on top of the latest trends. You’ll get interviews with top real estate agents. Many of Inman’s articles are behind a paywall, but you might find it worth the money since it has been billed as the gold standard.
- Redfin Blog – Check out this blog for local news and national real estate analysis. This one is good for realtors and for sharing with your home buyers.
- Agent Advice – Real estate agents created this blog for real estate agents. It offers information on everything from real estate marketing best practices to strategies to increase sales and marketing trends.
- Tom Ferry – Tom Ferry is a leading real estate marketing expert with years of experience. His blog tells you everything you need to know about marketing, including personal branding and how to manage your team better. He also has a convenient podcast to listen to while on the go.
- The Close – This blog will give you insights from industry professionals about real estate marketing, lead generation, the latest technology available, and team-building strategies.
- Jason Fox – Fox’s blog offers cutting-edge marketing tips, practical advice on managing homebuyer expectations, and tips on how to reach younger homebuyers.
- Cornerstone Home Lending Blog – This blog is helpful if you need information on approaching uncomfortable conversations. You’ll also get news about mortgage rates and practical articles on making the most of your time as a busy realtor.
Do you need more resources to help you grow your real estate business? We’d love to help! Reach out to us at 571-234-5589 or by email at [email protected]. For videos on lead generation, Facebook tips, handy realtor tools and more, be sure to check out our YouTube channel.