- Utilize social media platforms: Social media is a powerful tool for real estate agents to showcase their listings, interact with potential clients, and build their personal brand. In fact, according to the National Association of Realtors, 90% of real estate agents use social media for business purposes, and 77% of them have closed a deal as a result of using social media. Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram are popular platforms for real estate agents to share listings and connect with potential buyers and sellers.
- Invest in a professional website: A well-designed, user-friendly website is essential for real estate agents to showcase their listings, share their expertise, and attract potential clients. According to a survey by the National Association of Realtors, 44% of buyers found their home through the internet, so having a strong online presence is crucial.
- Utilize email marketing: Email marketing is an effective way for real estate agents to stay in touch with past clients, nurture leads, and showcase new listings. According to the Real Estate Marketing Insider, email marketing has an average return on investment of 122%, making it one of the most effective forms of marketing for real estate agents.
- Utilize search engine optimization (SEO): SEO is the practice of optimizing a website to rank higher in search engine results. This is important for real estate agents because it helps potential clients find their website when they search for terms related to real estate. By including relevant keywords in website content and utilizing local SEO techniques, real estate agents can improve their visibility in search engine results and attract more qualified leads.
- Utilize pay-per-click advertising (PPC): PPC is a form of advertising in which advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. This can be a useful strategy for real estate agents because it allows them to target specific keywords and demographics, and only pay when their ad is clicked. According to WordStream, the average click-through rate for real estate ads on Google is 2.8%, which is higher than the average for other industries.
- National Association of Realtors, “Social Media Use in the Real Estate Industry” (https://www.nar.realtor/research-and-statistics/research-reports/social-media-use-in-the-real-estate-industry)
- National Association of Realtors, “2019 Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers” (https://www.nar.realtor/research-and-statistics/research-reports/2019-profile-of-home-buyers-and-sellers)
- Real Estate Marketing Insider, “The ROI of Email Marketing for Real Estate” (https://www.realestatemarketinginsider.com/the-roi-of-email-marketing-for-real-estate/)
- WordStream, “Real Estate PPC: The Complete Guide” (https://www.wordstream.com/blog/ws/2017/09/07/real-estate-ppc)